Location: Queens, New York
- Drainage plans and manuals
- CSO reduction analysis and design
- Hydrology & Hydraulic analysis utility coordination
- Topographic surveying
- Agency coordination & permitting electronic archiving & indexing
- Cost effective solutions to improve existing drainage system
Mr. Al Arag, while at Dewberry Engineers Inc, has worked on and contributed to the Preparation and Design of Drainage Plans project in 2013-2017 for NYCDEP.
Mr. Al Arag worked on the Springfield Drainage Basin and Southern Jamaica Drainage Basin, which comprised 9,300-acres in Phase I and 4,500-acres in Phase II. The scope of work includes topographical base maps; analyses of existing sewers and previously designed drainage plans and zoning requirements; design of alternative trunk sewers and high-level storm sewers; evaluation of existing street and property elevations; capacity determination of existing trunk sewers, plans and profile drawings and preliminary and final drainage plans. Mr. Al Arag also prepared Drainage Plans in conformance with the NYCDEP’s Drainage Design.