Join our Team
Seeking: Manager Talent Capital
· To support the company strategic expansion by being directly responsible to plan, organize, direct and control an international strategy talent acquisition of the company’s Human Capital in the US and abroad to ensure that everyone have the required skills, knowledge and experience necessary to carry out the duties required to the appropriate standard.
· Identify, in collaboration with departmental Heads, the key skill sets and competencies essential for various levels and categories of employees at Hydro Tech in the quest to create a world class environmental engineering company.
· To plan, design, develop and implement appropriate training programs for various levels of employees with the aim to enhance their skill levels based on identified needs.
· To design, develop, implement and maintain an integrated career development and succession planning program and process for the company supported by a dynamic human resource database.
· To develop, maintain and recommend HR policies and procedures for Headquarters and abroad that support the Company’s objectives and business plan and meet legal obligations.
· Ensure Hydro Tech has appropriate talent for the future by linking performance management, employee development and recruitment processes.
· Prepare the annual budgets for the skill and competency training plans for the next year.
· Some intermittent travel, both domestically and abroad (Middle Eastern countries) to develop and recruit Human Capital.
· This position reports directly to the President of Hydro Tech.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management, with specialized qualifications and training in HR Management and Organizational Management.
Post Graduate degree is a plus.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources with international exposure.
Experience working with multinational staff and good working knowledge of international organizations.
Multi Lingual. English is a must. Arabic is preferred.