ENGINEERING AND REMEDIAL SERVICES
Various engineering designs and remedial techniques are available to address complex environmental conditions at a property. Determining the method that best suits your specific requirements is HydroTech’s specialty.
We are known for our innovative and affordable environmental solutions. HydroTech’s team of engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, and environmental scientists are experienced in working directly with local, state and federal environmental regulators.
The benefit of HydroTech being able to provide turnkey consulting, engineering and contracting services cannot be understated because it reduces the cost and time frame of engineering and remedial services.
HydroTech will both design the remedial plan and system and then implement or install such system with our own crew and equipment.
HydroTech has become an industry leader in performing remediation services during property development. We can design remediation plans specifically tailored to be performed during development and to be completed prior to site occupancy.
HydroTech can also help you enter into and navigate public funding opportunities, including the New York State Brownfield Cleanup Program and the New York City Local Brownfield Cleanup program.
Our remediation projects range from the performance of a small scale Enhanced Fluid Recovery (EFR) event to the full scale delivery of a NYS BCP project and include the following:
- NYC DEP Dewatering permits
- NYC VCP, NYC “E” Designation, NYS Spill, and NYS BCP programs
- Vapor Barrier Design
- Vapor Extraction System Design and Installation
- Sub Slab Depressurization System Design and Installation
- Remedial oversight
- Community Air Monitoring
- Emergency Cleanup/Fuel Oil Spill Remediation
- Underground or Aboveground Tanks cleanup and removal
- In-site bioremediation using chemical and biological agents to address petroleum or chemical releases
- Soil, Groundwater, and Soil Vapor treatment systems including Air Sparging/Vapor Extraction Systems and Pump-and-Treat Systems