Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Water/Wastewater infrastructure
- Floatable control and bending weir for CSO outfalls
- CFD models and physical testing
- Wet weather regulator evaluation
- Design and rehab plans
- Construction inspection services
Mr. Al Arag, while at Dewberry Engineers Inc, has worked on and contributed to the Newtown Creek CSO Reduction and – LTCP project in 2012-2014 for NYCDEP.
A detailed design was conducted to the preferred alternative by providing floatable control via baffles at various outfalls and storage tunnels. The implementation of the preferred alternative, which would have included the storage tunnel for Outfalls NCQ015, NC-083 and NC-077, plus the expansion of the BAPS to 26 MGD.